Tuesday, March 31, 2009
i don't have long legs which forbids me to wear sneakers; low-cut or high-cut. i'll look short wearing them so for high-cut shoes, i only stick to booties (with heels). anyway, this one from adidas, i don't think i'll look that funny wearing this. sneakers made for short-legged people like me. yeay! bless them designers.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Monday, March 23, 2009
Friday, March 20, 2009
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle mode.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write that song’s name down NO MATTER HOW SILLY it sounds.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song’s name.
5. Put this on your journal/blog.
1. If someone says, “Is this okay?”… you say?
Communication Breakdown - Led Zeppelin (yeah. i'm kind of slow, sometimes)
2. How would you describe yourself?
You Look So Fine - Garbage (damn right i look fiiiiine!)
3. What do you like in a guy?
By Your Side - Sade (Neptune remix) (by my side, through thick & thin)
4. How do you feel today?
Standing In The Way Of Control - The Gossip (well, not really in control...)
5. What is your life’s purpose?
Terbang - Gigi (terbang, in english is fly. i daydream a lot. plus i love traveling. see the connections?)
6. What is your motto?
Talk Like That - The Presets (CFCF remix) (nope. i can't find the connections here)
7. What do your friends think of you?
Black Swan - Thom Yorke (seriously? guys??? wait. is a black swan the same as ugly duckling?)
8. What do you think of your parents?
Corner Of The Earth - Jamiroquai (comforting :))
9. What do you think about very often?
So Here We Are - Bloc Party (what today's gonna bring for tomorrow)
10. What is 2 + 2?
The End Has No End - The Strokes (the answer's obviously four. duh!)
11. What do you think of your best friend?
Guilt Is A Useless Emotion - New Order (so better for us not to get in a fight, okay?)
12. What do you think of the person you like?
Bring Me Down - Brandy ft. Kanye West (haha. yeah. once upon a time...)
13. What is your life story?
The Zookeeper's Boy - Mew (prolly...)
14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Suffragette City - David Bowie (no connections here)
15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Believe - The Bravery (believe that i might at least have the slightest chance that he's interested too)
16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
No Shelter - Rage Against The Machine (very political, huh? maybe it's a sign that i'm gonna marry someone who fights for freedom)
17. What will they play at your funeral?
Run To The Sun - N.E.R.D. (soothing)
18. What is your hobby/interest?
Let's Go To Bed - The Cure (hahaha! double meaning here!)
19. What is your biggest fear?
Everlasting - Remy Shand (not really)
20. What is your biggest secret?
I Wish I'd Never - Kokokaina (regrets)
21. What do you think of your friends?
99 Luftballons - Nena (happy pills :D)
22. What will you post this as?
Little Black Cloud - The Cardigans (little black clouds hanging over our heads)
you shouldn't have read this because now u're tagged!
1) Go to your photos folder in your computer.
2) Go to the 6th folder of photos.
3) Go to the 6th picture in that folder.
4) Put the picture on your blog and description of it.
5) Invite 6 friends to join the challenge.
6) Link them in your blog and let them know they have been challenged.
aaahh...a little bird must've told zimmermann that i have nothing urgent to attend to, currently.
typical room of mine. what a mess! this is only a quarter part of it. you really don't want to know the condition of the other three parts of the room. mostly i have magazines, bags and a whole bunch of clothes lying around. the only time the room's clean is when i have friends over. but no worries, the cleaning will be done before they arrive. rest assured. heh. anyway, the wall of my room is in pastel green so it's really not hard for me to match stuff. the curtains came in two same pieces but i had the sales-girl change one piece for me (okay. i kind of nagged her) because one of the original piece was not in a good condition. so i got a nice combination of both. i especially like my room at the break of dawn and the fall of dusk ;)
so now i'm tagging those people whom zimmermann tagged (excluding me). ngah!
Monday, March 16, 2009
Friday, March 13, 2009
Double Identity is a UK-based label and guess what? Made of leather, this white pair is the last of its kind since they've stopped producing it. You can call it a collector's item, if you want to ;)
Only worn 5 times, it's still in good condition and well, quite a hip, trendy thang i must say. Goes amazingly well with your skinnies and also bowcuts. Jodhpur? Drop-crotch? Yes! Those too!
Size: UK 10
Price: RM350 (negotiable)
If interested, please text/call 012-247 0749
Thursday, March 5, 2009
YTL, sounds familiar? YTL Corporation Berhad is one of Malaysia’s leading integrated infrastructure conglomerates. office buildings, hotels, resorts, you name it, they're in it. and when you can afford a lot of them things, to owning a house like this is not really a big problem. yes, it's a friggin' house!!! the designers involved were from Paris, Switzerland and New York.
hey! i bet they got all the money from demolishing my high-school for the grand Pavillion so can i at least be given a touch-smell-see tour of the house? please???
trivia: where is this residence located?